I've been reading through 'web-log' business and really, I mean pish-posh, that Jamey is just doom and gloom! My gracious! I wouldn't be a bit surprised that if she got a little love-bite from one of my magical sparkly pet unicorns she'd complain about needing a vaccine! You should just see her stomping about her enchanted castle in the morning, noon, and night always on her way to the coffee pot swatting at my friendly flying fabulous fairy friends like they were mosquitoes! She can be such a Drag-Me-Down-Dolly!
Nevermind that nonsense! My apologies! I'm sorry I got caught up in all that negativity! I hope I didn't offend anyone! It's like I always say, "Reality is nothing that you can't glam up with some sparkles, sequins, and glitter!"
Lest you take her Crabby-Abby word for it, I wanted to give you a sparkly magical update! She is up for several major honors and she hasn't mentioned a thing about them so I thought I would do the happy happy happy happy honors of filling you in!
(It is so fun to make a list, isn't it?!)
1. All the emotional eating she's been doing lately has really paid off and she's been contacted by several Rubenesque artists asking if she does modeling!
2. She's been nominated as "Crabbiest Mom of the Month" for every month since April! She's currently the hands-down favorite for winning the year!
3. She has so many pimples on her nose that she was recently cast as the lead role of Rudolph in an upcoming Broadway play!
4. She's going to teach classes to actresses about things they can think about when they need to be able to turn on the waterworks in a movie! I personally, don't cry, but I'm sure she's going to give them all some VERY happy thoughts guaranteed to move them to tears of joy!
5. Her kids are doing so well that the entire family has been submitted to a show called, "Super Nanny"! Doesn't that just so sound uplifting?!
Well, I really do wish that I could stay and catch up more, but it's time for me to get to bed so I can get my 14 hours of Beauty Sleep a night just like Jamey! She just sets the bar so high for all of us!
I'd just like to leave with one shiny little reminder: When life gives you lemons just add sequins! And maybe some puffy glitter glue! Nothing dresses up a lemon better!
Love and kisses and sunshine and happiness and giggles and rainbows and frolicking,
Little Princess Flower